Thule 2000 Awning
The Thule Omnistor 2000 is a lightweight awning ideal for small vehicles and vans. Built for extreme ease of manual use, the awning rolls open and closed with minimal effort. Made from hardy A grade material that has been proven to be extremely durable, weatherproof & able to stand up to Australia's harsh UV rays. Omnistor awnings are equipped with a small roller tube which helps to keep the overall weight of the awning down while increasing stability and optimising fabric tension. Fitted with a quick lock system to enable for quick and easy set up of the awning support legs.
Features Learn more about the features
- White cassette awning, available from 1.9m to 3.0m with Alaska Grey vinyl roof.
- Mounting brackets not included
- This economical and lightweight awning is operated manually and retracts automatically
- This awning is ideal of caravans, small vehicles and passenger vehicles.
- The Thule 2000 cannot be opened until the safety lock is released
Mounting Brackets: As they are not included with the awning - you can purchase the mounting brackets separately here