Free Shipping Sitewide
At times Aussie Traveller may offer free shipping sitewide, which includes all products available on the website. During these periods, free shipping will be applied automatically at checkout when the items are placed into the cart. This offer excludes international orders and wholesale account orders where standard shipping costs apply. Does not include fitting or additional extra’s. Applicable to online orders only, no backorders, rainchecks. Aussie Traveller standard warranty and return/refund policy applies. Please refer to Aussie Traveller shipping policy here.
Promotional Discount Codes
At times Aussie Traveller offers discount codes to apply on online orders. These discount codes are valid for online orders only and not applicable to instore. Offer is valid for full priced items only. Discount codes excludes orders that contain Australia Wide Annexes, sale items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
To redeem discount, enter coupon code at checkout. Offer is non-transferrable, valid for one-time use. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and Aussie Traveller is not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders placed without coupon code applied. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in receiving or redeeming coupon code.
10% Off First Online Order When You Sign Up To Our Newsletter.
Aussie Traveller offers 10% off your first order at aussietraveller.com.au, when you sign up to the Aussie Traveller newsletter. Offer is valid for online orders only and not applicable to instore. Offer is valid for full priced items only, excludes sale items and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
To sign up, please use the sign-up form that appears when browsing aussietraveller.com.au, or via the link in the bottom navigation. You will receive an email including coupon code immediately after signing up.
To redeem discount, enter coupon code at checkout. Offer is non-transferrable, valid for one-time use. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and Aussie Traveller is not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders placed without coupon code applied. Please contact email@example.com for assistance in receiving or redeeming coupon code.1. Scope
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the ordering, supply, delivery and/or installation of Products and the provision of Services by Aussie Traveller to the Customer.
- In the event that there is any conflict between these Terms and any special condition expressly set out in an Order, the special condition set out in the Order will prevail only to the extent of such inconsistency.
- No brochure, product catalogue, price list or other communication, whether published on the Website or forwarded by Aussie Traveller to the Customer, is intended to form part of these Terms or incorporate any warranty or representation as to the Products or Services to be provided to the Customer.
- Aussie Traveller makes no representations to the Customer that the Products detailed in an Order will be available to the Customer at all times. The Customer acknowledges that all Products will be subject to availability and supplied only pursuant to the terms of an agreed Order.
- By placing an Order on the Website or directly to Aussie Traveller verbally or through email, the Customer is making an offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s) and/or Services in that Order. Orders will be deemed received by Aussie Traveller at the time.
- No Order shall be binding on Aussie Traveller until accepted by Aussie Traveller in writing. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these Terms, is formed on acceptance by Aussie Traveller of an Order from the Customer.
- Aussie Traveller reserves the right to accept any Order in whole or in part. Where Aussie Traveller makes a part delivery of any Order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by Aussie Traveller, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
- The Customer agrees to pay the purchase price for the Products and/or Services as set out in the Order. Prices are exclusive of GST and the Customer must pay to Aussie Traveller in addition to the price all GST on the price, which it must pay at the same time the price is payable. Unless the Customer has obtained credit approval, the Customer must pay for the Products in full upon acceptance of an Order and receipt of an invoice.
- If the Customer has a credit account with Aussie Traveller, all Orders made on credit shall be governed by Aussie Traveller’s credit terms and conditions in force at the time of the Order placement, as agreed to with the Customer. Where credit has been granted, payment for the Products or Services is to be made on the terms of payment previously advised to the Customer in the credit application or as stated on the invoice.
- Payment of the price must be made in full without set-off or deduction. Aussie Traveller will investigate any disputed amounts, and if resolved in favour of the Customer, a credit will be issued to the Customer.
- Ownership in and title to the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to Aussie Traveller.
- Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer. Delivery may not be refused by the Customer. The Customer grants to Aussie Traveller, its agents, and servants, leave and licence to enter at any time on and into any premises occupied by the Customer to inspect, search for or remove any of the Products where title has not passed to the Products. If the Products are sold by the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that such sale is made by the Customer as bailee for and on behalf of Aussie Traveller, to hold the proceeds of sale on trust for Aussie Traveller, in an account in the name of Aussie Traveller, until payment in full for the Products is made to Aussie Traveller.
- Aussie Traveller will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the Products to the destination specified in the Order on or before the delivery date set out in the Order. Delivery of Products is complete upon their arrival at the location specified in the Order.
- Aussie Traveller reserves the right to charge for delivery of the Products at any time, as set out in an Order or otherwise as displayed on the Website. Administrative fees may also be imposed for orders under certain dollar values at the discretion of Aussie Traveller. Where prices are stated as inclusive of delivery, delivery is to the delivery point specifically accepted by Aussie Traveller.
- A handling fee may be charged on all orders.
- At Aussie Traveller’s discretion, and in the Customer’s best interests, Aussie Traveller may choose to send small or delicate items by Express Post rather than via a freight company.
- Please refer to Aussie Traveller’s shipping policy here.
- Where Aussie Traveller has agreed to procure and/or warehouse and/or distribute Products specifically for the Customer, the Customer must, within 30 days of the request, purchase all stock then warehoused and held at the then prevailing supply price. Where the Customer does not do so, Aussie Traveller may dispose of the affected Products without liability for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result.
- The Intellectual Property Rights in any of the Products and the Services, and all documentation, and specifications of the Products supplied under this Agreement are and shall remain the property of Aussie Traveller.
- The Customer must do all things that Aussie Traveller reasonably requires to perfect Aussie Traveller’s right, title and interest in and to the Products.
- The Customer shall use reasonable endeavours to prevent any infringement of Aussie Traveller’s Intellectual Property Rights in relation to the supply of the Products or the Services and shall promptly report to Aussie Traveller any such infringement that comes to its attention.
- The Customer indemnifies Aussie Traveller against all claims, demands, loss, costs, and expenses incurred by or made against Aussie Traveller, arising out of any actual or alleged infringement of patents, copyright, trademarks, design rights or other intellectual property rights, by any logo, design, copyright, or other material that Aussie Traveller may use, print or reproduce at the Customers request.
- Subject to clause 9.2, Aussie Traveller gives no express warranty in relation to Products and Services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Aussie Traveller. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these Terms. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded.
- If the Australian Consumer Law applies to the supply of Products, Aussie Traveller acknowledges and agrees that its goods and services also come with a guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, and that the following mandatory notice under section 102(1) of the Australian Consumer Law that must be provided to the Customer will apply:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- Except to the extent the law provides that liability is not able to be excluded, Aussie Traveller shall have no liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits, loss of use or loss of data) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any Services supplied by Aussie Traveller or the failure of Aussie Traveller to comply with these Terms.
- Any Products which are damaged or defective, or which the law provides may otherwise be returned to Aussie Traveller, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s Order, may be returned to Aussie Traveller within 7 days of receipt of the Products, at no cost to the Customer.
- The Customer may otherwise return Products to Aussie Traveller and obtain a credit:
- provided that it does so within 7 days of delivery and return authorisation is obtained from Aussie Traveller;
- provided that the Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
- at the Customer’s own expense, or to the Customer’s account; and
- on the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by Aussie Traveller, and that a restocking or return fee may be charged.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to return the Products and obtain a credit for Products specifically tailored to the Customer’s requirements, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
- To be eligible for a return, the Product must be in the same condition that the Customer received it, unused, with any tags and in its original packaging. The Customer also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, the Customer can contact Aussie Traveller at the details below. If the return is accepted, Aussie Traveller will send the Customer a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send the package. Items sent back to Aussie Traveller without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this clause 10, Aussie Traveller will not accept a returned Product:
- for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases; or
- where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the Product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
- Aussie Traveller will not accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- Aussie Traveller will notify the Customer once Aussie Traveller has received and inspected a return. If approved, the Customer will be automatically refunded on the Customer’s original payment method.
- Please allow 3-10 business days, dependent on your bank, for the amount be refunded into your account.
- Further information on Aussie Traveller’s refund policy is set out in the Refunds Policy, please refer to Aussie Traveller’s refund policy here.
- The Customer indemnifies, defends and holds harmless Aussie Traveller, its employees, officers, authorised representatives and agents (Indemnified Parties) against any claim or proceeding that is made, threatened or commenced, and any liability, loss, damage or expense (including reasonable legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) that the Indemnified Parties may incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of:
- the Customer’s non-payment of the product price or any additional service fees;
- any use of the Products which is inconsistent with the documentation and manuals provided;
- the Customer’s negligent acts or omissions; or
- any claims brought by or on behalf of a third party relating to any act or omission by the Customer.
- These Terms will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer’s order and the Customer expressly waives any rights under those terms. In the event of any inconsistency, Aussie Traveller will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these Terms, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. Aussie Traveller reserves the right to change these Terms at any time.
- Aussie Traveller reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax (“GST”) payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
- Aussie Traveller will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer due to any delay or any breach or default under these Terms in circumstances where such delay, breach or default results from causes beyond Aussie Traveller’s reasonable control including but not limited to any (a) breach or default under these Terms by the Customer, (b) compliance with any laws, regulations, orders, acts, instructions or priority requests of governments, (c) acts of God, fires, floods, strikes, lockouts, factory shutdown or alterations, embargoes, wars or riots (d) epidemics or pandemics (including COVID-19) and the effects thereof and (e) any delays or shortages in transportation or inability to obtain labour, supply parts other materials from third party suppliers.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- The failure by Aussie Traveller to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power, or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
- All payments required to be made by the Customer under these Terms will be made free of any set-off or counterclaim and without deduction or withholding. Any amount due to Aussie Traveller from time to time may be deducted from any monies which may be or may become payable to the Customer by Aussie Traveller.
- If any condition in these Terms requires the Customer to give notice in writing, the Customer can send this to Aussie Traveller by post at 11-15 Oasis Court, Clontarf, QLD 4019 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Aussie Traveller will confirm receipt of this by contacting the Customer in writing, normally by email.
- In these Terms;
- Australian Consumer Law means schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Customer means the Customer named on the Order and includes the Customer’s agents and permitted assigns.
- Intellectual Property Rights means all industrial and intellectual property rights throughout the world, whether registered, unregistered or unregistrable, including all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, designs, confidential information, trade secrets, know how, data and databases, systems and domain names.
- Price means the price payable for the Products and/or Services as set out in an Order.
- Products means any products provided by Aussie Traveller to a Customer as set out in an accepted Order.
- Order means a written quotation or purchase order (including an online order made by a Customer via the Website) which sets out the agreed terms of the supply of Products and/or Services.
- Services means any services provided by Aussie Traveller to a Customer as set out in an accepted Order.
- Website means Aussie Traveller’s website located at https://aussietraveller.com.au/ or such other website owned or controlled by Aussie Traveller.