Stormsure Adhesive 15g
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Stormsure’s flexible adhesive enables you to make reliable and long-lasting repairs. It bonds to virtually all surfaces including neoprene, rubber, leather, PVC, polyurethane, breathable and coated fabrics, wood, metal, and more. Easily fix tears, holes, leaks and cracks on any indoor or outdoor items!
- Available in clear or white adhesive
- Widely versatile repair glue
- Flexible white adhesive that is durable and waterproof
- Fixes indoor and outdoor items that crack, tear, leak, or are damaged
- Can be used as a surface sealant to cover holes without a patch
- Great for the environment, repairing instead of replacing reduces landfill and waste
- Fix cracks in plastics, damaged windows blinds, rips on awnings, tents, seats, canopies, sunshades, annex, swags, car covers, leaks on airbeds, inflatable items, above the ground swimming pool, paddling pools, pool lines, groundsheet, bivvies, marquees, woodworks, furniture, roof tiles, concrete and many more!
- 1 x White flexible repair adhesive
- 1 x Gloves
Directions for use:
- Clean the damaged area to remove dirt and grease (sandpaper the surface for best adhesion)
- Apply Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive directly onto the damage, leaving a 5mm excess overlapping around it
- Leave flat and allow to cure for 10-12 hours
- Mix with Stormsure Accelerator to reduce cure time to approximately 1 hour
- Ensure there is no air left in the tube before replacing the cap
- Store partly used tubes in a freezer
- Warm up to room temperature before use again to alter its viscosity.