Cast Iron Camp Oven Set - 5 Piece
The Aussie Traveller Cast Iron cookware range is essential for cooking up a storm on the campfire. Cast Iron is a delight to cook with due to its superior heat retention and durability - better than steel or aluminium. This heavy-duty and practical cookware is made for cooking on coals, as it distributes heat evenly and maintains the heat, so you can get the best sear and perfect cook on any meats. For your benefit all our Cast Iron cookware also comes pre-seasoned, making it completely non-stick.
This set contains all the essentials to cook up a feast, including a 4.5QT Camp Oven suited to cooking for up to two people, along with all the accessories.
- Pre-seasoned & ready for use
- Suitable for use on campfire coals
- Superior heat retention
- Camp Oven cooks meals for up to 2 people
- Camp Oven spring handle provides better grip & reduced heat transfer
- Camp Oven high-lipped lid made to hold hot coals for all-round heat dispersion
- Lid Lifter allows for safe removal of the camp oven lid
- Protective Gloves made of leather with reinforced palm
- 4.5QT Camp Oven
- Carry Bag
- Lid Lifter
- Protective Gloves (pair)
- Cast Iron care instructions
After prolonged use, re-seasoning the cast iron will help ensure the cooking surface stays in good health and continues to offer a non-stick coating. To get the most out of your investment, be sure to clean the cast iron after each use with some hot soapy water and a scrubbing sponge, then dry thoroughly. Always follow the care instructions provided.
- Camp Oven Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 x 24.5 x 13.9cm
- Camp Oven Weight: 4.8kg