Anti Flap Kit (AFK)
The original and the best Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit (AFK) prevents wind flap and provides a waterproof method to attach walls to your awning. The AFK is easy to install and is perfectly designed to suit most brands of roll-out awnings and walls.
Featuring the in-built smart 6mm sail track design, the AFK allows you to easily install walls, annexes and accessories, giving you more time to enjoy your holiday.
- Please select the Anti-Flap Kit size required by clicking on the drop down box above
- Refer to the Specifications below for sizing, measurement details and components required for cassette/wind-out awnings
- Available in three sizes in white or black
- Quick and easy to set up
- Protects the awning from wind-flap
- Innovative smart design features sail tracks to easily attach walls, annexes and
- Additional external sail track
- Fitting brackets included
For an easy storage solution for your AFK, you can purchase our Anti-Flap Kit Storage Bag here
Anti-Flap Kit Sizing:
- 2100 - 2200mm
- 2200 - 2300mm
- 2300 - 2400mm
*Extension brackets are available for awnings with projections greater than 2400mm.
The Anti-Flap Kit breaks down to 4 individual sections (2 pieces per end), when joined together form a full-length clamp. This full-length clamp holds to the awning fabrics outside edge to prevent wind flap.
Measure the awning extension from the wall of the vehicle to the roller tube, to determine the correct Anti Flap Kit length required. Please refer to the diagram below.
Reminder to ensure awning is fully rolled out and open as normal.
Adding AFK's to Cassette awnings is possible by using either a 100mm extension for awning projection up to 2.60m or a 300mm extension for projections up to 3.00m.