Thule Omnistor 9200
The Thule 9200 awning is perfect for larger caravans and motorhomes. Mounting to the roof of your vehicle, the Thule 9200 is the ultimate in awnings due to its combination of extra length and projection. Featuring a massive 3m projection, the 9200 offers the largest undercover area of any awning. The electric version features an easy to use remote control.
The adjustable roof pitch ensures that the awning never interferes with your door and the clever design ensures that a Thule LED light can be installed to provide light even when your awning is closed. Like other awnings in the range the 9200 is equipped with an ultra-rapid gear incorporating a brake system that prevents the awning from opening unnecessarily.
Features Learn more about the features
- White cassette awning, available from 4.0m to 6.0m with Alaska Grey vinyl roof.
- Mounting Brackets must be purchased separately
- Operated using a winder handle and equipped with an ultra-rapid gear incorporating a brake system that prevents the awning from opening unnecessarily.
- Smart solutions include an adjustable roof pitch system and an integrated space for LED lighting.
- Easy and safe. The optional 220 VAC motor with remote control allows you to open the awning without any effort. Settings are programmed digitally so that the awning always closes correctly. A safety device has been created to operate the awning
Mounting Brackets: Mounting brackets must be purchased separately. If you are unsure which brackets are suitable for your vehicle, please contact our helpful staff for advice