Thule 6300 Awning
The Thule 6300 is a roof-mounted awning available in sizes from 2.6m to 4.50m with a maximum projection of 2.5m. The 6300 will fit a wide variation of recreational vehicles in the market, available in both 12V Electric and Manual models.
The electric Thule 6300 includes an integrated 12V motor allowing ease of use operation & an additionally a roller tube system to ensure a perfect adjustment every time, even after numerous years of use.
The contemporary look of the Thule 6300 integrates perfectly with any vehicle design, space has also been created for Thule LED lighting (purchased separately) meaning that even when the awning is closed there is still light within the outside space. Due to the maximum flexibility of the awning it fits most vehicles on the market. The incline of the awning fabric can be set as you please due to the adjustable pitch system meaning that when the door of your vehicle is open, the awning will not be damaged.
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain
- A 12 VDC motor with manual override mechanism allows you to open the awning without any effort. Control is made with a switch through one-touch command
- Available in Manual
- Lightweight & sturdy weighing in at 25.1kgs
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open
- User-friendly 'Quick Lock' system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs
- Front profile with a drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easier to clean
- Available in a black or white cassette with a Mystic Grey roof.
- Mounting brackets not included
Mounting Brackets: As they are not included with the awning - you can purchase the mounting brackets separately here