Sunburst Eclipse Awning - Charcoal
The Sunburst Eclipse Awning is manufactured and assembled in Australia, suited for all Caravan and RV types. This roll-out awning is the most popular style of awning, built for durability and convenience. The unique four layer vinyl offers you total block out protection with a UV rating of 50+
Our in-house production of the rollout awnings makes us the only manufacturer outside of the USA to assemble this product.
This product is for the roller tube and fabric only. Sunburst Eclipse Awning Framesets are sold separately here. Sail Tracks are also required if you are building a new caravan.
This item is made to order, estimated completion is 3-4 weeks from order date.
- Available in a range of standard lengths or custom sizing
- Four layer vinyl with 50+ UV rating
- Extra-large Zinc plated roller springs
- High pressure die-cast components
- Stainless-steel fittings
- Heavy-duty ratchet mechanism
- Range of fabric colours to match your vehicle
- Charcoal fabric colour available with White or Black hardware
- Please note that the Sunburst Eclipse Awning Roller Tube & Fabric is only suitable for our Sunburst Eclipse Awning Frameset.
- Sunburst Awnings are available in standard lengths between 6’ and 25’ or they can be individually tailored to any length or projection your vehicle requires.
- If you require custom sizing, please contact us and we will be able to assist with finalising your order.
- Sail Tracks are required if you are building a new caravan.
To find the awning size you require, measure from the centre of one frameset arm to the centre of the other.
Remember to check the top and bottom mounting points on your vehicle when considering what size awning to purchase. Check for components such as windows, doors, door handles and hatches that may be obscured by the awning frameset arm once it is installed.
Standard Projection is 2400mm, measured from the mounting rail to the first groove on the roller tube.
Sunburst Eclipse Awning Set Up
Sunburst Eclipse Awning Pack Down