Sunburst Classic Awning - Light Grey
The Sunburst Classic Awning is manufactured and assembled in Australia. Fitted with the ‘Ripstop’ vinyl which is a heavy duty and quality grade, non-laminated fabric, meaning there is no possibility of the top layer of vinyl flaking off.
This product is for the roller tube and fabric only. Sunburst Classic Awning Framesets are sold separately here. Sail Tracks are also required if you are building a new caravan.
- Available with Black hardware
- Available in a range of standard lengths or custom sizing
- RipStop vinyl ensures no flaking or tearing
- Please note that the Sunburst Classic Awning Roller Tube & Fabric is only suitable for our Sunburst Classic Awning Frameset.
- Sunburst Awnings are available in standard lengths between 10’ to 19’ or they can be individually tailored to any length or projection your vehicle requires.
- If you require custom sizing, please contact us and we will be able to assist with finalising your order.
- Sail Tracks are required if you are building a new caravan.
To find the awning size you require, measure from the centre of one frameset arm to the centre of the other.
Remember to check the top and bottom mounting points on your vehicle when considering what size awning to purchase. Check for components such as windows, doors, door handles and hatches that may be obscured by the awning frameset arm once it is installed.
Standard Projection is 2310mm, measured from the mounting rail to the first groove on the roller tube.