Quell Caravan & Motorhome Smoke Alarm
The Quell caravan and motor home alarm is built tough and vibration tested, designed specifically for campervans, caravans, onsite vans, park vans and annexes.
Features Learn more about the features
- Vibration tested - built tough to withstand the rigours of transport
- Photoelectric sensor - advanced sensor that reduces cooking related nuisance alarms
- Central Hush/Test button - easy to operate. Tests the alarm circuitry and horn and silences nuisance alarms
- Bug screen - prevents nuisance alarms caused by insects
- Sealed-in lithium battery - maintenance and hassle free with prevention from tampering and removal. The alarm is always on, with no battery replacement required
- End-of-life notification - alerts you after 10 years to replace the alarm
- Ramp-up horn - sound emitted during test sequence is reduced to a more acceptable volume
- Australian Standards approved
- 12 month limited warranty
Quell and Aussie Traveller recommends the installation of a dry chemical powder fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide alarm and fire blanket along with ensuring you have a fire escape plan to ensure caravan owners are adequately prepared in the event of an emergency.