Quell Caravan & Motorhome Smoke Alarm
The Quell caravan and motor home alarm is built tough and vibration tested, designed specifically for campervans, caravans, onsite vans, park vans and annexes.
- Vibration tested - built tough to withstand the rigours of transport
- Photoelectric sensor - advanced sensor that reduces cooking related nuisance alarms
- Central Hush/Test button - easy to operate. Tests the alarm circuitry and horn and silences nuisance alarms
- Bug screen - prevents nuisance alarms caused by insects
- Sealed-in lithium battery - maintenance and hassle free with prevention from tampering and removal. The alarm is always on, with no battery replacement required
- End-of-life notification - alerts you after 10 years to replace the alarm
- Ramp-up horn - sound emitted during test sequence is reduced to a more acceptable volume
- Australian Standards approved
- 12 month limited warranty
Quell and Aussie Traveller recommends the installation of a dry chemical powder fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide alarm and fire blanket along with ensuring you have a fire escape plan to ensure caravan owners are adequately prepared in the event of an emergency.