Ezy Anchor Coastal Peg
The Coastal Peg is designed for those who caravan or camp within the Coastal areas behind the dunes, away from the beach and typically on firm sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan Parks. It is not suitable in soft beach sand.
These pegs have been determined by months of testing and research throughout Central and Outback Australia, in various terrains.
The Ezy Anchors are made from durable recyclable plastic with the screw pegs being positioned at an approximate 30 degree angle. This provides greater resistance in the ground when under load, whilst the signature Ezy Anchor hook shape stops guy lines being released in any weather conditions.
- Made from durable recyclable plastic
- Suitable for coastal areas in sandy loam soils only
- Withstands majority of environments and weather conditions
- Provides greater resistance in the ground when under load
- Signature Ezy Anchor hook shape stops guy lines being released
- Colour allows visibility both in daylight and at night
- Rounded surfaces and countersunk screw peg washer heads for added safety
- Extremely quick set up and pack down time with the use of a cordless drill or impact driver
- 1 x Ezy Anchors
- 1 x 280mm Long Screws
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the Ezy Anchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete