Adding annexe walls to your caravan, motorhome or RV allows you to enjoy the comfort of a secure, private and spacious addition to your living area. Walls can be added to suit most popular roll out or wind-out awnings in the marketplace as well as Aussie Traveller's own Coolabah and Sunburst awnings.
Aussie Traveller's walls are manufactured to suit in our Clontarf, Qld factory.
To fit these walls to your rollout awning or cassette awning you will require an Anti-Flap Kit - these are sold separately here
Features Learn more about the features
As these are a made to order item, dispatch will be delayed by a few days.
You will be emailed an ETA after placing your order.
Suitable for all brands of awnings
- Custom made to suit your awning style and size
- Made from a synthetic lightweight European material
- Midge proof flyscreen
Standard EuroWall Kit comes with:
- 2 x end walls featuring 2 x screened windows/doors and vinyl mud skirt
- 1 x long side wall featuring 1 or 2 x full height screened windows/doors (2 windows in annexes 16'+) and vinyl mud skirt (screens can be swapped for a PVC window)
- 2 x touch-tape returns
- 2 x corner poles (unless you purchase a Wall Kit for a Coolabah or Thule awning in which case we will provide longer corner pole ties that will go around your awning's existing leg)
- 10 x large (8mm) pegs
Please download our measure sheet, we will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange a suitable time to obtain the required measurements. If you are unable to download a copy, please let us know and we will email you a copy.