Cast Iron Camp Oven - 4.5QT
The Aussie Traveller Cast Iron cookware range is essential for cooking up a storm on the campfire. Cast Iron is a delight to cook with due to its superior heat retention and durability - better than steel or aluminium. This heavy-duty and practical cookware is made for cooking on coals, as it distributes heat evenly and maintains the heat, so you can get the best sear and perfect cook on any meats. For your benefit all our Cast Iron cookware also comes pre-seasoned, making it completely non-stick.
The 4.5 Quart Cast Iron Camp Oven may be the smallest of the Camp Oven range, but is just a practical and ideal for cooking meals for up to two people.
- Cooks meals for up to 2 people
- Pre-seasoned & ready for use
- Suitable for use on campfire coals
- Superior heat retention
- Spring handle provides better grip & reduced heat transfer
- High-lipped lid made to hold hot coals for all-round heat dispersion
- Cast iron care instructions included
After prolonged use, re-seasoning the cast iron will help ensure the cooking surface stays in good health and continues to offer a non-stick coating. To get the most out of your investment, be sure to clean the cast iron after each use with some hot soapy water and a scrubbing sponge, then dry thoroughly. Always follow the care instructions provided.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 x 24.5 x 13.9cm
- Weight: 4.8kg