Sunblocker End Wall
The Sunblocker Long Side Wall will protect you and your family from the harsh Aussie sun. This ventilated partition is perfect for busy campgrounds providing a barrier between you and your neighbours, while keeping your campsite cool and protected.
Made of Textiline® fabric, the Sunblocker Long Side Wall provides UV protection and 60% light reduction, reducing the temperature inside. The exceptionally strong and durable Textilene® fabric is an outdoor furniture grade coated polyester fibre, which we have put through extreme tests to ensure years of recreational use. Suitable for most brands of awnings 2.75 - 5.80m long, all at 1.95m in height, and finished off in a neutral grey colourway to blend in with any awning or caravan colour.
The Sunblocker walls are also available in a complete wall kit set which include both end walls and long side wall.
Please note the end walls for full height caravans require the Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit to attach to your awning, these are sold separately here.
- Available in 2 styles for either pop-top caravans or full height caravans, motorhomes and buses
- Textilene fabric is outdoor furniture grade coated polyester fibre making the wall exceptionally strong and durable
- 60% light reduction and UV proof
- Cool ventilation
- Complete with built in eyelets along the hemmed bottom edge to allow for use with ropes and pegs (not included) to create tension and keep your Sunblocker Wall firmly in place
- Sunblocker wall for Pop-top features 4 touch-tape ties to hang the wall from awning arms
- Sunblocker wall for full height caravans features 6mm spline to attach to our Anti-Flap Kit
Pop-Top End Wall:
- 4 touch-tape ties to attach to awning arms
- 1950mm drop x 2300mm width
- Touch tape loops
Caravan End Wall:
- 1950mm drop at front end of the wall
- 2400mm drop at caravan end
- 2300mm width
- Standard 6mm spline
This product is not suitable for Thule awnings.