Thule 6300 12V Awning
The Thule Omnistor 6300 is a roof-mounted awning which is available in sizes from 3.00m to 4.50m with a maximum projection of 2.5m will fit a wide variation of recreational vehicles on the market. The new Thule 6300 includes an integrated 12V motor allowing ease of use operation & an additionally a roller tube system to ensure a perfect adjustment every time, even after numerous years of use.
The contemporary look of the Thule Omnistor 6300 integrates perfectly with any vehicle design, space has also been created for Thule LED lighting (purchased separately) meaning that even when the awning is closed there is still light within the outside space. Due to the maximum flexibility of the awning, the omnistor fits most vehicles on the market. The incline of the awning fabric can be set as you please due to the adjustable pitch system meaning that when the door of your vehicle is open, the awning will not be damaged.
Features Learn more about the features
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain
- A 12 VDC motor with manual override mechanism allows you to open the awning without any effort (control is made with a switch through one-touch command)
- Lightweight & sturdy weighing in at 25.1kgs
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open
- User-friendly 'Quick Lock' system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs
- Front profile with a drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easier to clean
- Available in a black or white cassette with a Mystic Grey roof.
- Mounting brackets not included
Mounting Brackets: As they are not included with the awning - you can purchase the mounting brackets separately here