Autosteady Standard Swing Down
AutoSteady is a 12V, remote operated system to extend and retract your corner stabilising legs. No effort required!
The AutoSteady attaches to the side of the corner stabiliser so that it can be manually operated if needed. The drive mechanisms are water and dust resistant and the receiver attaches to the underneath floor of the caravan or where ever you choose to mount it and is completely waterproof.
Features Learn more about the features
Your corner stabilisers need to be in reasonable working condition and kept lubricated.
The power for the AutoSteady comes from the source that powers your fridge and 12V lights whilst connected to the tow vehicle or the on board battery that you may have already fitted to your caravan.
Installation of the AutoSteady system takes around 2 to 3 hours.
Was $995.00 now special price below
- Operate each stabiliser individually, or all at once
- Automatic motor disable on optimum ground pressure
- Wire caravan lighting directly to the remote system
- 4 motors, receiver, remote control unit, fittings
- DIY Installation Instructions
- Corner stabilisers can still be operated manual if power fails
- Quality checked, C-tick approved
- 12 Month manufacturing warranty
- Designed in Australia, Patent Pending