Sunblocker Wall Kit
The Sunblocker Wall Kit will protect you and your family from the harsh Aussie sun. This ventilated partition is perfect for busy campgrounds providing a barrier between you and your neighbours, while keeping your campsite cool and protected.
Made of Textiline® fabric, the Sunblocker Walls provide UV protection and 60% light reduction, reducing the temperature inside. The exceptionally strong and durable Textilene® fabric is an outdoor furniture grade coated polyester fibre, which we have put through extreme tests to ensure years of recreational use. Suitable for most brands of awnings 2.75 - 5.80m long, all at 1.95m in height, and finished off in a neutral grey colourway to blend in with any awning or caravan colour.
This wall kit is completely customisable to suit your requirements. Please read ordering information in the Specifications below before placing your order.
- Custom made to suit varying heights and projections
- Textilene fabric is outdoor furniture grade coated polyester fibre making the wall exceptionally strong and durable
- 60% light reduction and UV proof
- Finished with zips on long side walls and doorways
- Plastic spline on top edge of all walls
- Cool ventilation
- Complete with built in eyelets along the hemmed bottom edge to allow for use with ropes and pegs (not included) to create tension and keep your Sunblocker Wall firmly in place
- 2 x end walls with zipped doors*
- 1 x long side wall with zip ends
- 2 x touch-tape returns
- 2 x corner poles
- 10 x 8mm pegs
*Zipped door on End Wall can be moved to the Long Side Wall
Download one of the measure sheets below based on your awning type. Please email the complete order sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same name used on your online order. Our team will be in touch with you once processed.
If you are unable to download a copy, please let us know and we will be able to email you a copy.
If you a purchasing a wall kit for a Coolabah or Thule awning, we will provide longer corner pole ties that will go around your awning's existing legs.