Add our EuroWall annexe to your caravan, motorhome or RV so you can enjoy the comfort of a secure, private and spacious addition to your living area. Manufactured in Australia, the EuroWall annexe is designed to suit various brands of roll out or wind-out awnings, as well as Aussie Traveller's own Coolabah and Sunburst awnings.
To fit these walls onto your awning you will require an Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit - These are sold separately here
Please see ordering information in the Specifications below
- Suitable for various types of awnings
- All EuroWalls are custom made to suit your awning style and size
- Made from a synthetic lightweight European material.
- Durable and easy to clean, the fabric has been tested and proven ideal in all Australian conditions
- Removeable zip-in / zip-out midge proof flyscreens on all windows and doors
- Side wall window can be replaced with a clear zip-in plastic panel for the rainy days (plastic panel not included)
- Vinyl mud skirt on all walls and windskirt included for additional weather proofing
- AFK compatible
- 2 x end walls featuring 2 screened windows/doors and vinyl mud skirt
- 1 x long side wall featuring 1 or 2 full height screened windows and vinyl mud skirt
- 2 x touch-tape returns
- 2 x corner poles
- 10 x 8mm pegs
- Wind skirt included
- All EuroWalls are made to order based on the size and style of your awning
- As these are made to order, please allow additional dispatch time for your order
- You will receive a confirmation email on estimated time of arrival after placing your order
- If you are purchasing a EuroWall Kit for a Coolabah or Thule awning, we will provide longer corner pole ties that will go around your awning's existing leg
Please download our measure sheet and we will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange a suitable time to obtain the required measurements. If you are unable to download a copy, please let us know and we will email you a copy.