- White cassette awning, available from 4.0m to 6.0m with Alaska Grey vinyl roof.
- Comes with mounting brackets to easily mount onto a caravan. Special brackets are available for other installations.
- Operated using a winder handle and equipped with an ultra-rapid gear incorporating a brake system that prevents the awning from opening unnecessarily.
- Perfect tension. Thanks to Thule’s unique integrated tension rafter in the spring arm, the fabric is always well tensioned. The spring arm, reinforced with a double steel cable, automatically deploys the tension rafter to ensure the awning stays stable and resistant to wind.
- Easy cleaning. As standard, the Thule Omnistor 8000 is equipped with its own drainage system. This is convenient in case of rain but also when cleaning the fabric once or twice a year with the Thule PVC Cleaner.
- Easy and safe. The optional 220 VAC motor with remote control allows you to open the awning without any effort. Settings are programmed digitally so that the awning always closes correctly. A safety device has been created to operate the awning
Mounting Brackets: This awning comes with standard flat mounting brackets. Special brackets are available for separate purchase. If you are unsure which bracket you require, please comment in the box above and we will ring you to discuss the best option.