Mobile Room Roof Top Tent (MRRT) features include:
- 2m x 1.5m Heavy-Duty welded aluminium frame with integrated multipoint roof bar attachment system allows fitting to most offroad vehicles. 3 x heavy duty roof bars or similar are required to properly support the MRRT.
- The aluminium Base Frame has a 20mm super strong laminated aluminium honeycomb floor.
- 4” covered double foam mattress
- Heavy duty folding aluminium ladder which is stored in the MRRT during travel
- 3 large flyscreened windows in the sleeping area – plenty of cross flow ventilation. An optional fly screen to the bed area is available.
- 2m x 1.8m side room with zippered access to side of vehicle; zippered and flyscreened end door and flyscreen end window. Side wall is able to be rolled up or extended out (poles, ropes and pegs not supplied). Fully flyscreened wall zipped into side opposite vehicle. Walls stay attached to the MRRT during travel but are removable for cleaning and repairs.
- Vinyl travel cover which can be reversed and used as an awning over tailgate. A frame kit is available to provide structure to the cover
- Clip on telescoping support pole to front bow frame
The Family Roof Top Tent is an addition to the Deluxe model with the same bed area but with a removable, extended living area on the ground level, ideal for extra sleeping quarters.